Your child's school may be entitled to pupil premium funding if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependant)
How does my school get the pupil premium for my child?
Infant years: reception, year 1 and year 2
All children at this age are eligible for free school meals so you will need to apply separately for the pupil premium for your child's school.
Please be aware that a child must reside with the applicant to receive the pupil premium.
To apply, please click on the link below:
Northamptonshire County Council Information regarding Free School Meals and Pupil Premium